What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete guide to learning Photoshop the easy way
- Providing you with a blueprint for turning yourself into a Photoshop expert
- Allowing you to do dozens of different skills and techniques yourself
- Providing you with easy to follow step-by-step tutorials
- Teaching you to literally transform any image you choose
- Helping you absorb dozens of brand new photoshop skills
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Photoshop In A Day scores 72.85/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.photoshop-tutorials-plus.com/learning-photoshop.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: photoshop-tutorials-plus.com you’ll also be taken through to photoshop-tutorials-plus.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)